Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow!

Yesterday we had our first big snowstorm and the girls have been dying to go and play in it.  We had a busy day full of school, work and dance all leading up to the Kadences piano recital so they didn't get the chance.  Today, they bundled up and went out.  David and I have such fond memories of playing in the snow for hours as kids.  I have to admit that I was always the sibling who got really cold really quick and had to go inside.  That is exactly how Kadence is.  It's a genuine cold too.  They were out for about a half an hour and loved every second of it!  The first thing they did was of course make snow angels.  I'm hoping that I let them play in the snow more this year than last year.  Literally we've already matched the amount of times so we just need another time in the snow to beat it.  I hate how much work goes into getting them bundled and then warming them up when they come in and cleaning up after the wet snow clothes. I'm a bit of a grump when it comes to the idea of playing in the snow.





No comments:

Post a Comment