Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS....I have been avoiding blogging because there are SO many things I feel I need to blog that it is overwhelming. I had a friend that asked me to start my confessions again, so I figured that would be a good start. I don't think I'm going to "catch up" on blogging, but I will try to keep a little more up to date from here on out.

I CONFESS....I really really like the smell of turkey cooking in the oven. I don't know why it seems to smell better than anything else. I think that and the smell of rolls are two of my favorite smells. It makes me feel like I am somewhere warm, cozy and full of love.

I CONFESS....I struggle at times knowing that others DO have their trials. Just because there life looks AMAZING to me, doesn't mean that it is. And just because they don't have the same struggles as I do, doesn't mean they don't struggle. It just sometimes seems like the grass is greener on the other side of the fence, but I know its just spray painted. I LOVE my life and I wouldn't trade it with anyone. I know that I am never given more than I can handle and I have a great support system to help me through.

I CONFESS....I am so VERY excited for the Christmas season! I love watching my girls get excited as we have started to put up decorations. Every item we pull out they say "We've never seen that before" even though we've had it every year they've been alive. I love the movies, the spirit of giving, watching my girls play with their nativity and act it out, the lights, the music, teaching the girls to give to others, buying presents, and the anticipation of SANTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment