Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS....I love love love babies! I have babysat the past two days and will babysit tomorrow as well. I really enjoy it. Although I enjoy it, it makes me realize how out of practice I am. I can't believe what a difference 4 years makes. Don't get me wrong, I have the basics down and the babies are well taken care of. :) Its when it comes down to multitasking. I'm a pretty good multitasker, but I've grown out of the baby multitasking as my kids grew. I don't even mind though, I love babysitting the cute little faces. (Especially when they laugh and smile)

I CONFESS....I really miss living in Logan. When I was there I don't think I truly appreciated it, but now I wish I was there again. The main thing that bothered me was that people are too "in your face" about religion. I just personally feel that there is a time and a place. Writing scriptures on your backpack for the world to see....not exactly the place in my opinion. I did however love the view, the people, the 'out of the city' location, and just the overall feel of living there. I love visiting, but I hope to one day live there. My dream is for David to be a professor at Utah State and live up there in our dream home.

I CONFESS....my girls have one heck of an attitude. I know that I am a bit sassy, but their attitude far surpasses anything they would have inherited from me. Kadence wags her finger back and forth, they both put their hands on their hips, they both roll their eyes, a favorite phrase is "OH MY GOSH!" (said with much attitude), and they have the "MOOOOM" down perfectly for when they are teenagers. Sometimes its cute now, but it won't be long before I want to smack them upside the head when they get sassy at me. Wish me luck in a few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment