Monday, March 19, 2012

Crazy Hair Day

A few weeks ago it was Spirit Week at Kadence's school. I try really hard to make sure the kids participate so they aren't disappointed when they are the few who didn't participate. I kind of forgot about crazy hair day until the morning of so I didn't get too crazy. I put in a few pony tails and found some remnant red hair spray from Halloween. Kadence was super excited when she left for school. When she got home her hair was still in perfect shape....WHAT?! She always comes home looking like I let her roll out of bed and head to school. Her hair is a constant mess and the one time its supposed to be silly, its in perfect shape. Go figure. I asked if people liked her hair and she said, "Mom, someone told me my hair was beautiful." She was pretty upset about it. I'm sure she just hasn't learned sarcasm yet. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment