Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Moms and Muffins (March)

I was so excited to get invitations to join my girls for Moms and Muffins at their school.  Unfortunately Shelby had the stomach flu so it was just Kadence and I again this year.  That is a great thing except that Shelby has been looking forward to this for two years!

Kadence chose the chocolate chip one and I went with classic blueberry.  I love sitting and just talking to her while we eat muffins.  I think it's a great thing the school does.  I did a make up moms and muffins with Shelby when she was feeling better but didn't take any pictures.  I love my girls and I love spending time with them.  I love that they don't mind me going to the school and sitting by them.  I hope they never turn into bratty teenagers who are embarrassed by their parents.  :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment