Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My New Shelf

When David and I took the girls to see Santa, we walked through Quilted Bear. I always love looking at all the cute things people are able to make. I envy the crafty people out there because that isn't something I have been blessed with. I came along these blocks that spell out "Peace" and instead of an "A" it has baby Jesus. I fell in love with them. The problem was that they were supposed to hang and I had nowhere to hang them. I decided to buy them anyways because I loved them so much! I then realized I could buy a shelf that had coat rack pegs on it.
Here are the blocks
I put my "JOY" nativity on the shelf. (I love having Joy as a last name!)
I then added a picture of Mary and Joseph looking over Jesus
And finally I added a picture of baby Jesus in the hay

Here is my whole project....completed....without tears!!
I love my new shelf, and can't wait to change the blocks and shelf decorations with each holiday.

2 comments:

  1. So cute. Having the last name Joy at Christmas time is especially fun and easiy to decorate with:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! My sister in law has these letters for every holiday and I really do LOVE them. I love your shelf and if I say so myself you have some cratiness in you... =)

    ReplyDelete