Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ornaments

Every year growing up my mom would give me a new ornament. I have quite the collection that I have collected over the years. Imagine my delight when I found out that David's family had the same tradition! It was neat that we both received an ornament each year and that we are now able to pass that on to our girls. (Please ignore the Halloween PJ's)

Here the girls are opening their ornaments
Kadence got a Cinderella and Prince Charming ornament (Her favorite!)

Shelby got an Ariel ornament that had Flounder and Sabastian (Her favorite!)

Shelby hanging her ornament
Kadence hanging her ornament
David wanted a Navoo Temple Star
I bought a green M&M ornament when we were in Vegas at M&M World. It is made out of M&M wrappers which I thought was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment