Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Advice From Mama

Dear Kadence and Shelby,

As you grow up, please have a positive attitude.   I see so many people around me who aren't ever happy with what they have.  If it's not one complaint its another.  Despite your circumstances and your trials keep a positive attitude.  That's what dad and I have always tried to do and it really helps.  If you are constantly feeling bad for yourselves, you WILL miss out.  You will be so down that you won't see the beauty in your life.  I ask you every night when I tuck you in bed what your favorite part of the day was and generally you both tell me "Everything!"  You need to always ask yourself that question before bed.  Although you won't like everything and some days it might even be hard to think of ONE thing you liked about your day, but find something.  There is always something to be grateful for.  You are loved and are very blessed.

Love you always and forever,
Mommy

1 comment: