Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Confessions...

I'm not calling this Friday Confessions because it's not Friday.
 
 
 
I CONFESS....I am really terrible about keeping a blog.  I want to do it, I just never get around to it.  I want this blog so that I can look back and see the good and bad times.  I also want to have something my girls can look at and get a glimpse into their childhood.  I would have killed for something like this.  So, sporadic or not I will keep blogging.
 
 
I CONFESS....I love my kids more than anything in this world.  I know every parent loves their kids, but I REALLY love them.  I can't imagine life without them.  I love when they tease me, I love the look on their face when I tease them, I love the squeal they get right before they laugh, I love the cuddles, I just LOVE them!  I love that they are two completely different and unique girls.
 
 
I CONFESS....Last Monday on our Anniversary we decided to get Chili's to go.  The girls eat Chili's but we got them Burger Kind instead because they eat that better.  On the way to Burger Kind I decided that I really wanted a cheeseburger.  I figured I would just eat it on the way to Chili's to pick up our food.  Once I said it out loud I realized how ridiculous that sounded.  Basically "I want to get something to eat for the drive to pick up our dinner."  I'm an eater and its somewhat embarrassing.
 
 
I CONFESS....I'm really nervous for school to start.  I will be taking the same math class for the 3rd time and I'm really hoping that I can pass it.  On top of that, I will be returning to a full time schedule.  It has been the plan for quite some time that I would attend full time once the girls were in school all day.  The thing I didn't account for was my health.  I'm still struggling to find energy and get my thyroid functions all back under control.  It has been a long and exhausting process.  I managed to do part time this summer and pull off a 3.1 GPA which for me is fabulous! (My goal is always a 3.0) I'm hoping I can push through the exhaustion, have a great attitude and keep going for Fall semester.  I get very overwhelmed at the thought of getting both girls ready for school in the morning, getting myself ready for school, having Shelby's lunch packed and getting us all out the door around 7:30.  Then to pick everyone up, head home, do the normal parent duties, drive to dance and soccer.....I think I might pass out just thinking of it all.  I'm doing great health wise other than the fact I'm constantly tired regardless of how much sleep I get.  

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of you being able to go back to school full time. I still haven't figured out a way to do part time...you are an inspiration. Maybe once Carter is in preschool...

    I hope this semester goes really well for you. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete