Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Advice From Mama

Kadence and Shelby~

I hope that you always go after your dreams and dream big.  Right now at the ages of 5 and 6 you tell me of all the many things you will do when you are big.  Be teachers, mommys, popstars, McDonalds workers, doctors, nurses and of course this is all simultaneously. You never once doubt your ability, you just have it as a goal.  I don't know why we lose that along the way, but I hope that you don't.  I hope you both continue to set big goals, even seemingly unattainable ones.  I hope you have confidence.  I hope you believe in yourself. I hope you know you will always have support from your mom and dad and let us help you and cheer you on.  You both are amazing girls.  You are capable of so much.  I myself dream of what you will become when you grow and have since the first time I knew I was pregnant.  Things will be tough but anything worth achieving is worth a little blood, sweat and tears.  I love you both so much and have all the confidence in the world that you will both be able to achieve the goals you set before yourself and work hard at.  Never give up and always give 100%.  Love you to heaven and back!

Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment