Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas Day!

The girls woke up to a closed of stairway...those sneaky elves did it again!
 
 I didn't realize it might be a hazard to put it at the top of STAIRS.  Oops!
 I have always wanted to watch my girls come running down stairs to see what Santa brought so this is happiness for me...










 About a week before Christmas we asked the girls what they would be most excited for on Christmas besides what they asked Santa for.  I then wrapped the present special...
 Kadence wanted hair things for if Santa brought her a mannequin head.
 Shelby wanted a journal to write "about myself"
 The girls opened a lot of presents and were thrilled, but the big present was opened last.  We got a pink and blue camera (the girls favorite colors) so that they could start taking their own pictures.  We figured we were limited on space after the move, had a trip coming up and our girls like when we let them take pictures.  It was a hit! They also got a pink/blue case to put their camera in.
 They ate Lucky Charms....
 Then just lounged around and played...






 Taking a picture of her bracelet she made

 David made me a giant picture frame which I filled with black and white pictures.  I LOVE it!  It is now hanging in our kitchen and I love looking back on different memories.  The girls have really liked it too.  I printed way more pictures than could fit in the frame and had a really hard time narrowing it down.  
Christmas was perfect!  I made a big ham dinner and we all enjoyed it.  We just loved relaxing together and had fun playing games, coloring and watching movies.  We even got to watch Christmas Story which my girls actually liked this year.  I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment