Thursday, April 12, 2012

Silly Shelby

Recently Shelby has said a few things that just made me chuckle and I want to remember them.

The other day I put toilet cleaner in the toilet to sit for a while. I had completely forgotten about it when Shelby came out and said "I didn't even need to flush because there was a beautiful air freshener in the bathroom!" Oops!

Today in preschool Mrs Jill asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up. Shelbys response was "I want to be me of course!"

Shelby will be going to the zoo with preschool and Mrs Jill talks about it often to prepare them to leave their parents behind. Parents aren't allowed to go along, but there is a high schooler per child so they are well taken care of. Shelby was telling me that I would have to stay home and I asked what I was going to do all day. She responded by saying "ummm, you can clean the potty."

Shelby will be going to the morning AND afternoon class for preschool next year so that I can be on campus for school and not have to work my classes around drop off/pick ups. I was nervous Mrs Jill wouldn't want her that long, but she said she'd love her. Then she asked Shelby if she would want to stay all day next year. Shelby of course was very excited. When they were getting their coats and backpacks today Shelby said "I don't need mine, I'm staying all day!"

That girl sure does make me laugh and I'm glad that I get to stay home with her so I don't miss all the craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment