Sunday, April 1, 2012

St Patricks Day

I am someone who loves a reason to celebrate. Last year I didn't do much for St Patricks day and I didn't really plan on it this year either. BUT Kadence was so excited. She has talked about it at school and she really wanted to catch a leprechaun and make it dance a jig. (She makes me laugh) I had a family member in town from out of state and kind of forgot all about the holiday until the girls were in bed the night before. I sent David on a hunt for gold chocolate coins and green themed candy/drinks. What a great daddy he is! While I was waiting for him to get home, I dyed the milk green and thought that I should make leprechaun footprints to show that he came in our house and left them a treat.
He walked up our steps, jumped on our table and then to the fridge to play a little trick. The girls had a blast and were so excited. Kadence was a little upset that she didn't get to see a Leprechaun jig, but she was easily distracted by a trip to the zoo with my family. Maybe next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment