Sunday, February 17, 2013

Shelby's 5th Birthday Party

Right after Kadence's birthday party Shelby saw a commercial for Chuck E Cheese and decided she wanted to have her birthday party there so she could get to go in the ticket blaster.  At first I was a little sad about it because I like planning the girls parties but then I soon realized what that meant.....NO PLANNING.  I literally didn't have to do anything except for show up and pay which was fabulous! My girls both know that they get to choose what kind of party they have and that I will make it happen.  I'm kind of glad this party was so easy and Shelby had a blast which is what matters most.  She only wanted to invite 4 friends, her sister, Jeff and Mrs Jill.  No matter how many times I asked she always mentioned the same friends.  No matter how many other names I gave her, she stuck with the 4.  When I would ask her if she wanted to invite more friends she would tell me "No, that is all I want."  I was terrified they wouldn't all be able to make it and we would have a party with 3 kids, but they were all able to make it! I had Jeff snap our standard "family picture" before the party started.
 Heres Shelby excitedly waiting for her friends to come
 Brenley, Kadence and Shelby
 Davison, Emi and Sarah
 Mrs Jill was so sweet and came all the way to Layton to celebrate with Shelby which made all of the party guests super excited! (They all had her at one point or another) And who couldn't love sweet Odessa?
 This picture screams "Happy" to me.
 Shelby got crowned by Chuck E
 This is her second time blowing out the candles.  The hostess lit them and Shelby immediately blew them out before we sang.  The hostess then told her she needed to wait until we were done singing.  Ha!
 The kids and Chuck E.....minus Davisson because I didn't pay attention
 Shelby was able to have daddy help her in the ticket blaster AND he got the 1,000 ticket.
The kids all had a ton of fun, played super hard and made Shelby feel really special.  We are so lucky to have such great friends for our girls.  In the end, Chuck E Cheese did everything for me from the party, to hosting, to games and entertainment, a pinata, cake and ice cream and goodie bags.  This mom was able to sit back, chat and take pictures of the fun.  Probably my favorite birthday party to date. 

1 comment:

  1. Super stunning photos from Shelby's 5th Birthday Party. Each and every photo has made me smile. The bash was perfectly planned and it is great that it turned out to be super successful. My kids are asking for Mickey Mouse themed bash so I am definitely going to fulfill their wish. Would book the most suitable kids’ event space Chicago that has enchanting Mickey Mouse décor.

    ReplyDelete