Sunday, June 16, 2013

Moving

I am NOT a fan of moving we can just put that out there right now.  We moved May 30th, but we still aren't all the way finished moving our things out of our old house and cleaning it up.  Hopefully soon we will be done because driving back and forth is really wearing on all of us. 
 
On moving day we had the help of Aaron, Curtis, Sarah and Kylah.  Here are the girls playing in the Uhaul
 Here's the family getting ready to head up to Logan
 It took the biggest Uhaul, Aarons truck, a flatbed trailer and a few more trips with the Jeep/trailer to get our stuff.....that is a lot of crap!
 The girls were SO good.  The just played all day in a tiny corner and didn't complain at all.
 Around 9pm Kylah decided enough was enough and went to sleep for the night
 About 11pm we finally were able to eat dinner.  We rewarded the girls with some McDonalds and I was glad there was a Jimmy Johns not too far away because I didn't want a nasty hamburger.
 The next day the girls got to go in the "time out spot" or "Harry Potter closet" Its a storage space under our stairs that I told them I would shut them in if they were naughty.  They have been dying to go in it so we let them before we covered it up with the phone booth.

I tried really hard to get the girls rooms and the tv/toy area completely unpacked and set up as soon as I could so the girls could feel like we were at home and be more comfortable.
TV area:
 Kadences Room:


 Shelbys room:


 The master bath/closset:
 Toy area:
 Another view of TV area:
 Sitting at the bar on new bar stools Grandma and Grandpa Gerry bought:
Kitchen:
I'll try to remember to add more pictures if I remember once we get the rooms completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment