Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Tree and Tiny

My plan was to set our Christmas decorations up on Thanksgiving.  Because of the girls feeling terrible we waited until Saturday to do it.  The girls were still pretty sick and to be honest we probably should have had them on the couch resting, but where's the fun in that? I love that we have passed on the tradition of getting a new ornament every year to our kids.  I'm glad David and I still buy one for ourselves too.  This year we all got one from our trip to Yellowstone.  Because we are in a much smaller place, we used a puny tree that we had purchased a while back.  It was just big enough to fit the girls ornaments on it. 

 My girls always have the energy to be silly!


 Part of Davids gift to me was the Elf on the Shelf book.  I have wanted it for a few years because I delight in my girls getting excited about things.  He knew this would probably be the last year that both girls would fall for it so he gave it to me early.  The girls decided to name him Tiny.
Below is a place Tiny moved to....
which upon further examination we realized had a poorly placed red Christmas light
Tiny has made his way around the house and the girls think it's so funny to see where he is next.

No comments:

Post a Comment