Sunday, December 1, 2013

Funny and Cute Randoms

Shelby makes the cutest notes CONSTANTLY! 


 
 
 
The other night when Kadence was in the ER and completely out of it, she told David "Mom is the best mom in the whole world."  She then asked him to remind her to tell me if she forgot.  (I was at the vending machine with Shelby)
 
 
 
 

Kadence and Shelby are so cute when someone isn't feeling good.  They get whoever it is a stuffed animal, draw them a picture, give them hugs, etc.  It's so sweet!



The other night we were talking about the fact that we can get a "feeling" and that comes from God.  We talked about how I got the "feeling" something was wrong with Kadence and we found out she wouldn't have been alive if I waited any longer.  We always talk about that so I figured to add something that included Shelby.  I told her that I had the choice to have her the way I did or the other way and I got the "feeling" to have her the same way I did Kadence.  I explained that if I didn't, she wouldn't be here either.  (My uterus was overstretched and would have ruptured if I labored at all)  The second it came out of my mouth I immediately regretted it!  Shelby immediately said, "What other way?"  We then had the pleasure of explaining vaginal deliveries.  It's been super easy thus far because we can say honestly that the dr just cut them out of my tummy and stapled me back together.  Shelbys face was priceless!  Kadence just nodded and said, "OK."  Then Shelby just kept saying vagina.....seriously it was all about vaginas.  She hates the idea of a baby coming out of there.  It was so hard not to just laugh at everything they said and every face they pulled.  I was dying!  They were being so funny I decided to record them for a second.  This was about 10 minutes into the conversation....


 
 
 
Shelby now reads like her big sister!  Sorry the video is sideways...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment