Sunday, December 21, 2014

Another Move

David and I made the hard decision to move our family again.  We are down sizing in a major way and we hope we made the right decision.  The girls actually don't seem to mind at all but it is a huge adjustment.  We are now living back in Aggie Village on campus.  It is saving us about $400 dollars per month which is great.  It also gets us away from a ward that I absolutely hate and one in which I refuse to send my girls to Primary.  We've already been to our new ward, but only sacrament and I can tell already that there is a huge difference.  We were going to go to classes today but we have colds so we stayed home.  The girls are still going to their school and I just drive them the 10 minutes.  The hardest part has been adjusting to only one tiny bathroom instead of three and the horrible kitchen.  It is awful.  I keep telling myself that I can survive two years here.  We'll see.  I mean if I can live in a hospital for a month then I'm sure I can tolerate my own space, right?  Here are some pictures from the move.  Aaron and Jason came and helped move all the furniture which was so nice of them.  Jeff came and helped move some boxes and shelves the next day which was also helpful.  





 At the new house! 
It's been an adjustment but we've already made it 2 weeks. Only 102 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment