Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sister Gift Exchange

For a few years we've let the girls go shopping for each other.  They love it and when they think of Christmas one of the first things they want to do is go shopping for their sister.  It's so cute to hear them come up with ideas of what they'll buy, ask each other for a list, etc.  David and I each take turns shopping with each girl.  I went with Kadence this year and David took Shelby.  Jeffy was with us too.  The girls carefully select what they think will be the perfect gift.  I love watching as they choose what they know the other will love.  
 Opening is almost as good as they delight in seeing what was picked. The purchaser sits with a smile as the receiver pulls each part of the present out of the bag. 




 Shelby said "I think I need a little squeeze"



Both girls have such a giving spirit to them and really don't focus on the getting.  I love their guts!

No comments:

Post a Comment