Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas Eve

We had the immediate Joy family party before the extended Joy family party this year. 

Nikelle
 Brylee
 Shelby
 Kadence


 Kadence was Mary and Shelby was an angel for the nativity this year

 Brylee was also Mary
 Asher, Eden, Kadence, Brylee, Abbie, Maddie, Shelby, Nikelle and Kael.

 Nikelle was a donkey.  
 The kids played a game with white elephant gifts.  Kaleb, Ryker, Kael, Abbie, Asher, Brylee, Maddie and Eden. 
 Shelby, Kadence, Abbie, Asher, Brylee and Nikelle.
 After the party we drove home to find our PJ presents in the tree

 The girls were thrilled to get Ninja Turtle PJ's because their Elf on the Shelf, Tiny, gave them Ninja Turtle pillows the morning of Christmas Eve to say goodbye.
 We tracked Santa all day and even though I had the girls in bed I still watched as Santa got closer.  I even saw when he was 7 seconds away from Salt Lake City.
We had a lot of fun and I hope my girls will always remember how special it is to spend Christmas Eve with the Joys at the family party.  It's been so fun for me to attend the last 11 years.  I don't remember what I used to do on Christmas Eve because I can't think of spending it any other way....surrounded by family.

No comments:

Post a Comment