Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas!

Santa Came!
 He ate the goodies we left for him and his reindeer
 The girls woke up and were again trapped


  Kadence asked for "a magic set"
 Shelby asked for a "Mikey stuffed animal"
 I love that they dump their stockings.  It usually starts that they take things out one by one and inspect and then Shelby dumps and Kadence follows suit.

 We finally gave them their darned Snackeez cups they've wanted.



 Shelby made us all name tags to wear that she made very specific to each persons likes.  (That's why mine is green)

 I know this is sideways, but it's a butter tree.  Shelby is obsessed with butter and puts it on everything that we let her.  We couldn't pass it up and had to have it for our Christmas dinner.

 We woke up to snow and it kept going throughout the day.  It was the first big snow storm of the year and the girls are so lucky to have a dad who will take them out.



 Shelby told me to take an "us-ie" with Mikey.






 It snowed about 6-8 inches.  I tried to show that it was mid shin on me.
 I had forgotten that we bought the girls large notepads.  It was the one thing Shelby said she wanted.  We ask a few days before Christmas what would make them most happy.  She wanted a big notepad without lines.  David bought them and then I forgot about it completely until right before bed.  Oops.  Luckily she is happy with anything and not greedy or Christmas could have been horrible.  Kadence said that she didn't know what she wanted which is why we bought the Snackeez cups. 
It was a very successful Christmas and we all had a fabulous time.  The only downside was that I had ran out of my thryoid medication a few days before so I was taking my old, lower dose, pills.  Then I missed a day completely.  All of this put my body into a crazy spin and I wasn't doing very well.  I was completely exhausted from the time I woke up.  Not just tired or over tired, a full body exhaustion that I don't think I can explain fully.  Despite it I was able to have fun with the girls, enjoy their excitement, make memories, play with them a little, make a yummy ham dinner and watch some Christmas movies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment