Tuesday, August 25, 2009

College

So now that I am officially a college student I find myself being a little more than overwhelmed. How do I balance school work and being a mommy? Then I have to be a wife somewhere in there too. I feel so bad telling the girls to go play and let mommy do her homework. They have been listening really well today, but I almost feel like I am neglecting them. I think they are going to start noticing the difference real soon since David will only see them about 2 hours total over the next 3 days. I am wondering if this is really a good thing or if I should have waited until the girls were older I mean I don't even know what I want a degree in yet. Oh well, I guess I will just have to stick it out and pray that I eventually fall into a groove.

1 comment:

  1. Leanne: you will do great. It will all work out. You are doing this FOR your family. Don't let anyone discourage you from achieving your goals. Take it from me: this will all work out and you will be blessed for it. If you need some encouragement, read the RS Message from August. I am always here to help out too! I can't count the number of times I took my kids with me to class--it was an adventure, but a worthwhile one. I wish you the best is all things. Love ya! You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete