Sunday, August 16, 2009

Splash Pad

On Friday we took the girls to a splash pad in South Ogden. It is completely free and I recommend it to anyone with small kids. It is a nice way to let them play in the water without the stress of constantly making sure they don't drown. My girls loved that they could be more independent than in a pool. Parents are welcome to play in the water as well.





Uncle Jeffy came along too!




Shelby might have enjoyed herself.....I'm not quite sure.


Kadence had a blast. They had little guns that she kept getting daddy and Jeff with. She thought she was SO funny.


We changed and ate some cotton candy before going to the park.


My little monkeys climbing the rock wall.


Shelby loves to pretend to do pull ups on daddy's pull up bar at home. The other day I asked David if she could 'dangle'. We found out that she can. We learned at the park she can also hang on rings. Don't worry Jeff is right there in case she lets go.




After the Splash Pad and the park we went to Subway. My intention was to take it home and eat it, but when David and Jeff got back to the car with our sandwiches we found out the battery had died. Luckily Grandma and Grandpa Joy came to our rescue.

The girls got tired of watching and thought they could just ride home with grandma.....Looks safe enough to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment