Friday, August 21, 2009

Dozen Roses

Yesterday was David and my 4 year anniversary. I wasn't really expecting anything since we are celebrating tomorrow and I woke up to a dozen roses on the counter. I haven't ever been given a dozen roses and I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I hate that you spend so much money to have a ton of flowers die at the same time. I have always told David to never get me more than 3 at a time. He figured since I wasn't feeling well he would count it as 'get well' flowers and 'happy anniversary' flowers. It was really sweet. The funny thing is that Kadence came in the kitchen and insisted that daddy bought them for her not me. By the end of the night she finally admitted they were mine. We ended the day with some take out Chili's with our girls, Jeff and Curtis. It was a nice way to end the day. I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband who is also such a good daddy. Although it did take him FOREVER to propose! I am glad that we were able to get to know each other for so long because we have had some trying times and if we didn't have such a strong relationship I know we wouldn't make it. I love you forever David!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad you found my blog! I was thinking the same thing, that we should've gotten together while I was in Utah, but I didn't think about it till I got back, That's exactly like me though. I love all your comments you make on facebook, they make me smile and sometimes laugh out loud! I usually don't spend a lot of time on facebook though so I don't usually comment. I will definitely let you know if I'm in Utah again, I don't know when it will be but i would really love to see you!

    ReplyDelete