Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yay

So at the end of yesterdays blog I was hoping for a happier Kadence and I got her! She slept really well last night and only got up a few times. She still isn't quite up to par, but she is improving and becoming more herself. Right now she is at the stage where she feels better enough to know she doesn't feel well. Although it is hard because she cries a lot, she is doing tons better. Her meltdowns don't last near as long, she is drinking and eating better than yesterday, and she is off the couch more often to play. I am so excited that she is finally feeling a little better. I know it will be better in the long run to have had this done, but we picked a bad time to do it. Why didn't we do it in the summer when we didn't have school and work? I guess we just like to make our lives a little more complicated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment