Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The things kids say

I figured I would let everyone into the mind of Kadence. She says some pretty funny things and I have no idea where she comes up with it. Here are a few examples:

(Driving home from Sams Club)
Kadence: I'm going to chase them!
Mommy: Who are you going to chase?
Kadence: The boys mommy!


(After David gave her a new pencil)
Kadence: Mom daddy made me so happy
Mommy: I'm glad you like your pencil.
Kadence: It made my heart feel good!

(While going potty)
Mommy: Kadence don't watch it
Kadence: Will it get in my eye!?
Mommy: No just all over the seat.
She was really worried though.

(While playing 'baby' at Grandmas)
Jeff: I'm a big baby and have a messy diaper, Grandma better change me!
Grandma: I think Kadence should change you.
Kadence: No! Shelby can do it.

(While dancing in the living room)
Kadence: I'm going to be a ballerina and everyone will watch me on stage!!
Luckily we already have her ballerina costume for Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. She is so dang cute! It was fun to watch her and all the other kids at preschool. And she is such a sweetheart too! She was pretty patient with my loud and bossy Lisa

    ReplyDelete