Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Day Later Than Friday Confessional

I CONFESS....I absolutely love my kids to death, BUT a great way to rejuvenate this mommy is to get a babysitter and take me on a date! David planned a date for me tonight and it is exactly what I needed in order to be able to show my kids that I do in fact love them. (I get a bit crabby)

I CONFESS....I really really don't like being in front of people. I don't know what it is. I can spill my guts to anyone about anything. I am NOT shy in that sense but I don't like being up there in front of people. It doesn't matter if I'm by myself or with other people, I just don't like it. Some people laugh at me because I was a cheerleader and that's kind of what we had to do...and I did...and I have no idea how I did it. Hmmm, its a mystery. If you want to get me completely embarrassed and uncomfortable just make people look at me. (But please don't because it seriously causes me anxiety!)

I CONFESS....I can't stand shoes/boots! I only like sandals and flip flops. I don't like when my feet are covered up, it freaks me out. I wear flip flops year round rain, snow or shine. People think I'm crazy and my feet DO get ice cold but I would rather that than wear shoes. Because I broke my knee I have been trying to figure out a shoe or boot that will work for me in the snow. I don't want to slip and re injure my knee so I understand that something more than a flip flop IS necessary. I have bought and returned boots because I just can't stand them and I have slipped twice already. Hopefully I can figure something out to get me through the season.

I CONFESS....I wear a tank top under every shirt I own. I like that it sucks in a little of the loose baby belly (YES, I have a yucky mommy tummy) and it also tends to make my boobs look more perky! Both of these reasons for wearing a tank top are thanks to having kids, and I think its a fair exchange. I can manage to wear a tank top for the rest of my life if I get to hug and kiss them every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment