Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Jeep Ride

We were hoping to get up in the mountains for a Jeep ride to see all of the beautiful fall leaves, but we waited too long this year.  We went in October which is nice and pretty but most of the leaves had fallen.  It was still nice to be out in nature and the girls love any chance to explore a mountain.  I let them bring their giant stuffed animals with them on the ride.  Shelby brought her hippo, Dream.
 Kadence brought her giraffe, Mint.
 I love watching them explore.  It freaks me out to let Kadence walk on any uneven ground or to climb to any extent, especially after her fall.  I realize at the same time that she is truly happy doing those things and she has just as much risk as she does walking on an even sidewalk because she is just a clumsy girl.  I'd rather risk something happening and let her do what she loves than restrict her to a couch until she's a teenager. 









No comments:

Post a Comment