Friday, October 16, 2009

David got a slackline for his birthday and just barely got it in the mail a few days ago. It has been killing him because he had school and couldn't really play on it. Yesterday he got in about an hour and was able to go down to one tree and back to the starting tree. Today I had the camera out and he didn't do as well. It is kind of like a tightrope and is so much harder than it looks.


Uncle Jeff was able to get a few steps which is really good!

Kadence was terrified but finally tried it.

Shelby LOVES it! She actually was getting pretty good at the end and could walk without tons of help. Hopefully she will be a pro in a year or two. :)


I was trying to get proof that David could make it from one end to the other and back again. I think since I was filming him he psyched himself out and couldn't do it. In this video he cheats and lunges toward the tree, but yesterday he did a lot better. Hopefully I will get video soon of him doing it soon.
Uncle Jeffy bought a gummy foot with candy bones. It was so disturbing. I wasn't a huge fan, but Kadence sure did like it!
In this picture Kadence is eating a toe.....Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment