Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kids

I write about a lot of things, but usually not the little things my kids do.

Yesterday Kadence was being such a good mommy to her baby. She is such a sweet little thing. She has even mastered holding the baby with one arm while patting the babies butt with the same hand and playing with another toy in the other arm. She told me how beautiful her baby was and told me she wanted to smell her hair. (I guess she does notice when I smell her~ I like the way little ones smell.) She was singing to her and just being so sweet.

Today while I was trying to calm the girls down for nap we went through our usual routine. The girls get to watch a 'show' on TV while laying on a travel size pillow with their blankies. I went in the other room to clean up after lunch and both girls were being SO loud....happy, but loud. I came to see what all the ruckus was about and found Shelby sitting on Kadence. When I asked her what she was doing, she just laughed and laughed which made Kadence laugh. It is so strange that both girls came from the same parents. Kadence is so mild mannered and sweet and Shelby is a rowdy trouble maker. Either way, I love them both so much and love the way they can make me laugh when I have a bad day.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so cute. Reading this makes me miss you guys. I really need to come see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I have to miss stuff like this. I love all three of you very much.

    ReplyDelete