Saturday, May 21, 2011

From The Mouth of Kadence...

Kadence is such a crack up, and says some of the most hilarious things. I can't ever remember them so I figured I better write this one down. The other day when I needed to drive David up to the hospital Davids mom and brother came over to watch the girls. David's mom is blind and hasn't ever been able to really picture in her mind what all the Disney characters look like. We have almost every set of the plastic Disney playsets and so his mom decided to feel them to see what the characters were like. She was looking at Jasmine, who happens to be Kadence's favorite right now, and said "Does she have pants?" Kadence said "Ya she has pants, but she doesn't have a shirt. Her belly shows so it's not a shirt, but she has a boob thing to cover her boobies." Man that girl sure can make me laugh at the end of a bad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment