Monday, September 17, 2012

A Few Random Pictures

Shelby goes to preschool at Wee Lads and Lassies which is located in Ben Lomond.  Since David and I both went to school there we have a lot of school spirit and have passed that on to our kids.  For the 'Iron Horse' game (The rival game against Ogden High) I sent Shelby to school in a BL t-shirt with a matching bow.  She was SO excited to wear her cheer shirt. Ben Lomond lost terribly, but its always a fun atmosphere.

 Since Kadence has to just wear a tank top to school when it is hot I figured I would take a picture of her in actual clothes before school.  When it gets a little cooler at night and in the morning I put a t-shirt over.  It makes her brace barely noticeable and she looks like a normal little 6 year old.  (Although she has more energy than most 6 year olds.)
 David and I decided to have friends join us for Ben Lomonds homecoming game.  We hosted a little BBQ with some close friends and family and then headed to the game after.  We of course had to wear our BL gear so I put on my letterman jacket, David wore his Class President sweater and the girls wore their new "kilts" I bought them.  (They are just skorts, but they look similar to kilts)  Ben Lomond lost which was no surprise since the were playing Morgan, but they got in some really great plays.  It was fun for us as well as fun for the girls.  Its so nice to be able to take the girls to a sporting even and have them behave well the whole time.  I don't have to worry about it being stressful because my girls are simply amazing.  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment