Wednesday, September 5, 2012

That Darn Puppy!

Monday morning David and the girls joined some of our friends on a hike up Waterfall Canyon.  Since I am not allowed to go because the Dr doesn't really want me to exercise, I stayed behind.  I had a great friend ask me if I would take a few quick pictures of her and her son.  I put Copper inside so that he wasn't in the way or distracting since he can be a little naughty.  We have a gate that keeps him in the kitchen and he's basically potty trained so I figured it would be fine.  I was wrong.  When I came in to get him, he was on the other side of the gate.  I'm guessing I didn't shut it all the way and he managed to get it opened.  He came running to the gate as happy as could be.  I inspected the upstairs looking for chewed up toys or something to clean up and couldn't find anything.  I was completely shocked.  Later I came into the living room and saw my pen on the couch with the lid chewed up.  I immediately thought "WHY would David chew on the end of MY pen?!"  I have specific pens that I like to do my homework with and he knows they are mine. 
 
 As I looked closer, I noticed that there was drawing on the couch near the pen.  I quickly realized it was that darn puppy!  He got my pen, bit the end and drew on the couch!  What a stinker!  I now put my homework away when I am done with it, lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment