Monday, September 17, 2012

Advice From Mama

Dear Kadence and Shelby,

Please give everything 100% of your effort.  You can never be ashamed of failing if you know you did your very best.  I will ALWAYS be proud of you if you give it your all, even if that means you come in last place or 'fail'. To me it's all in the effort.  Will that mean that you excel at everything?  No, but you will be able to have pride knowing that you didn't give up when it got hard, or that you only gave 75%.  If you always try your best, you will be surprised at the outcome.  You will be proud and walk away with constructive advice which will help you do better next time.  Whether it be in sports, church, school or your relationships with friends and family I can promise you will always be rewarded when you give it everything you've got.  I love you girls so much and I know that you will do great in life! 

Love you always and forever,
Your mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment