Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Confessional

I CONFESS....I really enjoy stupid humor.  I mean I did marry David after all.  I don't know what it is, but it can brighten any bad day.  Movies like Dumb and Dumber, Billy Madison, BioDome, etc just make me laugh.

I CONFESS....I hate that my girls are getting older, but absolutely love it at the same time.  I hate leaving all the different 'baby' and 'toddler' stages, but the new stages we enter are amazing.  I love being able to leave at a moments notice and not have to worry about diaper changes, diaper bags and nap schedules.  I love that we can go anywhere without a stroller because the girls can walk just fine.  I love that they are starting to have different interests because they are old enough to know they have options.  I even love the sassy, naughty attitudes they get.....just not until afterwards.  :)

I CONFESS....I always feel like I smell like BO.  I mean I wear deodorant and take showers, but for some reason I am always paranoid that I smell like a sweaty pig.  I even make David smell me every so often because I feel like I smell terrible.  Theres only been one or two times in the 7 years of marriage that hes said I do indeed smell but I constantly am paranoid about it. 

I CONFESS....I would rather be cold than hot.  I love being in the cold and snuggling under a bunch of blankets.  When I'm hot I just get cranky and mean.  I think everyone would rather I was cold vs hot.  At least in Utah we experience all 4 seasons so theres only a few months where I have to worry about being too hot.  I've conditioned myself to be a little better about it for my kids sake.  I mean I don't want them to have a terrible summer because mom would rather stay inside with air conditioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment