Monday, September 17, 2012

Confessional

I CONFESS....I hate riding on buses and shuttles.  It is so akward. I ride the shuttle to campus everyday because I can't ever find a parking spot on campus.  It is weird that there are social rules.  For example you don't sit by someone unless there isn't a way to leave a seat between you.  Once all the seats are full, you should start from the back to the front standing holding the bar.  I hate that I never know where to look. Then the people, oh the people offer some entertainment and at times some frustration. 

I CONFESS....I still am not sure what I want to do with my degree.  When I graduate I will be a Certified Family Life Educator.  I will be able to work in social services, adoption/foster agencies, preschools, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, headstart, parent education classes as well as some others.  I think ideally I would like to work in an adoption agency, teaching parent education classes or in a rehabilitation center.  The only problem is that none of these work directly with kids which is what I love most.  They all indirectly can benefit the well being of children, but I love kids so much that I could work with them everyday and love my job.

I CONFESS....Purple Skittles are my favorite.  I don't know what it is about them, but they are so tasty.  I am a skittle professional and have always enjoyed them.  I used to walk up a huge hill to a golf club to buy myself some skittles when I was little.  Thinking back on it I am amazed my mom let me.  It smelled of cheap cigarettes and alcohol BUT they had skittles! The flavors in the purple bag are my favorite EXCEPT the cherry.  Gross!  I think they taste like cough syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment