Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fountains!

We took Kadence down to Shriners to get her brace looked at. It had given her pressure sores, and they needed to try to fix it. They took part of the pads out of it, and she has been doing great since. After the appointment, we wanted to waste a little time so that we didn't have to drive in rush hour traffic. We decided to let the girls go play in the fountains at Gateway. The girls had tons of fun, and it was nice to do something spur of the moment for once. I get so caught up in planning...and over planning everything that we don't ever do anything spontaneously. We all had a blast, and I even ended up in the middle of the fountains with the girls. When it was time to leave, Kadence told me "I think I got wet enough mom." So it was a success! Plus, I learned that I need to relax and have some unplanned fun once in a while.






2 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like the girls had a blast. I am so glad that Kadence gets to enjoy some water this summer. I need to take Carter to the fountains, I'm sure he would absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a hard time doing things if they aren't planned. Sometimes it ends up being more fun that way though. I'm glad the girls had a good time.

    ReplyDelete