Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Things Kids Say...

Recently my girls have been making me laugh so hard. They are at the age where they come up with some of the funniest things, and say things that you can't avoid laughing at.

The other day Kadence was looking at a picture that hangs in my front room. In it I am VERY pregnant with Shelby and Kadence is hugging the picture. (Although she calls it listening to it because her head is against my belly) She asked me if Shelby was in my belly. I told her yes. She then said, "Did you eat her?" It cracked me up!

Shelby walks around the house saying "Bibby bobby BOO!" (Bibbity Bobbity Boo) The way she says it makes me laugh every time.

Tonight David went to hand Kadence to me so I could bring her to bed. He bounced her on his knee thinking I would catch her. Instead he just rammed her head into the underside of my boob. He then asked me if my boob was ok. (Not worried about me of course, just my boob.) I told him, "Well it wasn't comfortable, but its not like it fell off." To which Kadence very quickly replied, "If your boob fell off mom, daddy would have to help you fix it!"

When Shelby wakes up in the morning she yells, "Mommmm, Mom, Mommy..." When I get in there to get her, she says "Here I am!!" Its like she thinks I can't find her which is better than the truth...I'm too lazy to get my butt out of bed.

These are just a few things they have been saying lately that crack me up and make me so happy that they're mine forever!

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Those girls are silly. You are silly too. I love your response to David about your boob not falling off. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete