Friday, June 3, 2011

Girls Night In

David was going to be out tonight for our friend, Jeff's, bachelor party so I decided to have a little fun night with the girls. I have a nasty cold so I didn't feel up to much. I decided to let the girls pick a movie and a few snacks and have a movie night. We went to get snacks and we got the girls favorite....fruit and yogurt dip. (I use strawberry gogurt because it tastes the same) They love fruit and to get a plate full WITH yogurt dip is a real treat for them. We also got some candy, chips, and drinks. I was SO thrilled when I got my total for all of this...


$4.68!!! I don't coupon and deal hunt all the time, but when I do I really try to make it worth my time. I was super excited and thought $5.68 for a night with the girls is so much cheaper than what I thought we were going to spend! ($1 for the Redbox)


Here's the delicious treat my girls LOVE!


I decided to drag Kadence's mattress into the front room to make it a little different than our usual movie night. The girls were having a hard time waiting to eat their fruit so I could take a quick picture. They have watched Yogi Bear better than I thought they would and I've been able to blog a bit. We miss our daddy, but I sure do love time together with my girls.











No comments:

Post a Comment