Friday, June 3, 2011

New Dress...New Deal!

Our friends are getting married tomorrow and their colors are black and red. I will be at the luncheon, ceremony, and reception and am nervous that if I'm in pictures what I already have will clash with everyone. I decided that I needed to go buy a new outfit. I set out looking for a fancy dressy shirt to go with some black pants I already have. I am not a fan of dresses...especially if I have to wear them all day. I had a shirt to return to JCPenney's so I started my hunt there. I HATE shopping for myself and it always takes forever to find something that I don't absolutely hate. I had bought the shirt for David with a spend $10 get $10 off coupon that I got in the mail. The shirt ended up being to short and so we returned it for $14 store credit! (I couldn't find the receipt) It didn't seem like anything was going to work and anything that was red seemed to have a pink tone to it. I figured that after 5 more stores we might find something that would work. Then I found a dress! It is black and white and since it scoops down low I got a red tank top to go under it. I really feel comfortable in it and am excited to wear it! The price tags kind of scared me a bit...



I just don't like spending a ton of money on myself. Everything I bought was on sale, and then at the register they took an extra 15% off. After sale, extra % off, and my store credit I only paid $40.65 AFTER tax!! That's a savings of over $71.35. Here is a picture of the dress. I am not feeling good and not in any mood to take a picture, but my sister wanted to see it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment