Friday, June 3, 2011

Memorable Vegas Quotes

So while on our vacation in Vegas a few things were said that just make me laugh and I don't want to forget them.

Kadence and Shelby are obsessed with praying, Jesus, and Heavenly Father. When I say obsessed I really mean it! They are constantly telling me that they miss Jesus or their Heavenly Father and they are just barely getting into praying without help. (Which is funny in itself) While we were walking to the strip one night, Kadence told me..."Mom, I miss Jesus so I'm going to say a prayer." I of course told her "OK" She started off, "Heavenly Father, thank you for our day, thank you for Vegas, help Heavenly Father not miss me and Jesus not miss me, thank you for not making me wear shorty short shorts, name of Jesus Christ Amen." I just about DIED laughing!!! I don't know where she would get that from but it sure did make me laugh!

While walking across the bridge from New York New York to MGM after going to Houdini's magic shop there was a begger who asked if our girls were twins. David told him no to which he replied, "Ya, twins!" I guess the begger knows our girls a little better than we do!

Another time we were walking to the strip, a bus stop drunk who was there every time we passed I think said something funny....to the girls! He looked directly at them and said, "Mortgages are won and lost here." I was confused and thought I for sure heard him wrong because he looked RIGHT at the girls while he said it, but nope David and Jeff both heard the same thing! Man I love Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment