Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS...I absolutely can NOT stand when the bottom of my pants gets wet. I would rather fold my pant up and look ridiculous while walking outside than have my pants get wet. (I do unfold them when I get into a building) It just annoys me so bad! Both of my girls hate wet pants too so when their pants are wet they promptly change into PJ pants. They have such a nice daddy who has on occasion gotten the blow dryer out to dry their pants for them. (Pampered princesses!)

I CONFESS....I have struggled lately to find motivation. I have ideas of things I could do that would be fun with Shelby, or to organize, or new recipes to try, etc. None of my ideas are difficult, but I find it extremely difficult to ACTUALLY do it. This isn't really like me and it drives me crazy.

I CONFESS....I am really liking going to the gym. I don't do much because I am really out of shape and my knee isn't strong enough, but I enjoy going. I exercise for 10-15 minutes each time and go 3 times a week. I'm hoping to get up to a half an hour work out 3 times a week though. It has helped my knee, kept my resolution AND made me feel a little better about myself. I am not someone who enjoys working out, but I do like how I feel after. And if I make it to the end of the year still working out 10 minutes a few times a week, that is still better than I have done the past few years.

I CONFESS....Disney Channel shows that aren't cartoons drive me up the wall! My girls are in between the older shows and the cartoons right now and I am sad to see the cartoons starting to go. I think the older shows are absolutely annoying....but they like them so I just put up with it. Although there are a few shows that I change the channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment