Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS....I love how excited my kids get for their birthdays. David and I decided that they will get a birthday party every year before the girls were born. I'll admit, its stressful at times getting things ready. In fact, right now I am kind of freaking out because Shelbys party is tomorrow and I still don't have everything ready yet. Despite it being stressful, I love doing it! I love the excitement and anticipation before the parties. The girls help me throughout the planning process and are always on cloud nine when we talk about their parties. That's not all! I LOVE watching them at their party. They are always the perfect definition of happy, I don't think they can get any happier! I sure love them!

I CONFESS....I have a hard time coming up with things to confess. I sit here and think "What weird or unknown thing do I want my kids to know about me in the future" Well the only answer to that is that I love them very much....but that's kind of cheesy.

I CONFESS....I love take out! I don't know which is more appealing, the fact that I don't have to cook or the fact that I don't have to clean up afterwards. It isn't great on the budget, or the waistline so we try to cut it back to once a week. Sometimes it works out, other times we can't resist. :)

I CONFESS....I am really picky about the way my pants and the girls pants fit. They have to touch the floor. Or at least the bottom of the shoes. If they don't, it makes me feel like we are wearing floods. It honestly drives me absolutely crazy. Having said that, Kadence often times has pants that are too short. (By my definition) She has such crazy long legs and then her brace makes them sit a little higher than normal too. Oh well, I try!

1 comment:

  1. I confess: that I love reading your Friday confessionals. :0)

    ReplyDelete