Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Confessional

I CONFESS....I usually don't make New Years Resolutions. Don't get me wrong, I make positive changes to my life. I just feel that if a change is needed its worth changing no matter what the time of year is. This year I did make two somewhat general resolutions though: to Facebook less and to be more active. They are kind of vague but that works for me. I am mostly going to focus on being more active. This doesn't mean hit the gym every day, just to do a little more this year compared to my almost sedentary lifestyle I have been living.

I CONFESS....My kids make me crazy, but they also make me laugh daily so it cancels out the crazy. For example: Kadence ruins just about everything I put on her. (coats, shirts, pants, shoes, bows) BUT then when I am busy being mad she'll say something like 'I want to wear a meatloaf dress like Lady Gaga.' Shes completely joking and is referring to when Lady Gaga wore a dress made out of meat but it makes me laugh all the same. I think humor can change any mood.

I CONFESS...I check my own butt out in the mirror on a daily basis. I feel it's my best asset and try to only buy pants that flatter my butt.

I CONFESS....I love tucking my girls into bed at night. There's something that seems absolutely perfect about chatting for a minute, singing a song, and kissing your babies goodnight. David and I switch off which girl we take and they get our undivided attention for a few peaceful....and sometimes silly....moments. I sure love my family!

1 comment: