Friday, January 27, 2012

Videos

I had the privilege of watching my sweet little niece Brylee yesterday. She was a little fussy so I was holding her.....Shelby also wanted my attention RIGHT that second. I told her that I needed to hold Brylee and if she kept being so needy I would have Brylee get her! I then lunged toward her with Brylee down close to her. Shelby squealed as expected, but then something fabulous happened....Brylee laughed hysterically. We chased Shelby for about 5 minutes and we all laughed and laughed. Then I sat down figuring Brylee had probably laughed enough and I didn't want it to turn into a scream. Shelby started walking toward us so Brylee started laughing. We did it a few times before I decided to grab my camera. Then I captured her cute little laugh on camera. Shelby and I loved having Brylee come play with us!

I keep thinking that I need to record Kadence reading. She brings home different colored books from Kindergarten to read along with doing her homework. She started out needing to sound out every word, and now she is able to just read it by sounding it out in her head. I think its cute so I wanted to capture it so I can listen to it when she's 16 and SCREAMING at me. Hopefully cute videos and pictures will help my kids survive through the teenage years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment