Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Why Not?!

So my girls LOVE Toy Story and I have wanted to get them some Toy Story PJ's because they also LOVE PJ's and all they have are boy PJ's. I finally just broke down and bought them some boy pajamas because, why not? Shelby loves the aliens and calls them "oooooo" and Kadence loves Buzz. She tells me she is Buzz and says "Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!" and runs all around the room. I took a picture of them in their new pajamas because they were being so funny. This picture pretty much captures the excitement.



3 comments:

  1. I totally agree - Why not?!!! They are so cute in their PJ's! Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why not is right!! they look so cute and so happy. i think i have cried in each of your birth stories...oh my heavens. what an amazing story...such a strong girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I let Abbie wear some of Asher's old PJ's. Like you said, "Why not?"

    ReplyDelete