Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Two Videos

Ok, so there are two videos that I had to get because I didn't want to forget the way each girl said things. The first is of Kadence. She learned a poem in preschool and would tell it to us:

I made myself a snowball

As perfect as could be

I decided to keep it as a pet

And let it sleep with me

I made it some pajamas

And a pillow for it's head

But then last night, it ran away

But first I wet the bed.

The reason it's so funny is because of the last line. It's supposed to be but first IT wet the bed, not I wet the bed. It would make me laugh everytime. She started correcting it...as you will see in the video so I wanted to catch her on video saying it the wrong way.

On Dr. Seuss's birthday we didn't do much, but I did have Shelby wear her One Fish, Two Fish shoes and Kadence wore a Dr. Seuss shirt that I found on clearance at Target. I was trying to get the girls excited about it because we read the books often and they did get pretty excited. Shelby was trying to tell me that she had her Dr. Seuss shoes on and it came out, "Dr. Seuss Sues" It made me laugh so hard (After I finally figured out what she was trying to tell me) Don't mind the cabinet in the background, it usually goes in the kitchen but this was in the middle of our floor project.

No comments:

Post a Comment