Sunday, February 2, 2014

New Year!

For New Years Eve we just stayed home and played games, ate a bunch of food, watched a movie and celebrated at 10pm.  We all had a lot of fun!

 We decided to go to lunch on New Years Day to celebrate and the girls chose Buffalo Wild Wings



 The girls enjoyed eating rolls while we made cabbage burgers.  (A Joy tradition)
 It was my first time ever making cabbage burgers completely by myself.  I had helped over the years, but I was still nervous.  I'm happy to say that they turned out well.  The girls were not a fan though.  
 Now that its officially January, it's Shelbys birthday month.  She made this teacup sign for her door because she will be having a tea party birthday.
 We forgot about our sparkling cider on New Years Eve so we had it with dinner on New Years Day.  We put some pomegranate seeds in them and it was really yummy!
 Love these girls!
2013 had its ups and downs and I'm sure 2014 will too.  We are ready for our year and are excited to see what it brings.  (The month that has passed between these pictures and when I am writing this blog has been pretty great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment