Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shooting With Daddy

Let me just put it out there that I absolutely HATE guns.  I hate everything to do with guns.  I don't understand the idea of shooting for fun, nor do I understand the idea of shooting for protection because honestly I don't think I would ever be able to bring myself to shoot anyone no matter the circumstance.  Regardless, the family I married into really enjoys guns.  David and I had to come to an agreement before getting married on how we would compromise. We settled on a few rules and the rest we have made as we went along.  I am the one who sets the rules based on what I am comfortable with.  I don't want my girls to hate guns and if it is something they enjoy I want them to be able to do it.  Robby and Chloe invited David and my girls to go to a shooting range with them.  I was excited for them to go, but I chose to hang back.  Luckily Robby was nice enough to take a few pictures for me.  The girls were most excited about Chloes pink gun.  They had a lot of fun despite being far from good.  I'm glad they had a great time and might go with them next time.  

Kadence:
 Shelby:


No comments:

Post a Comment