Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tender Moments

I absolutely love my girls to death and feel like I am truly the luckiest momma there is.  I have started taking pictures of a few of the tender moments that I don't want to forget.  There tend to be more from Shelby but that is because she is home in the morning while Kadence is at school and does a lot of drawing and note writing.  

Here's a note Shelby left on my bed "Mommy I love you a lot what wood I do whith out you?"
(Mommy I love you a lot. What would I do without you?)
 "Mom you cant sae a nubr hoo much I love you"
(Mom you can't say a number how much I love you)
"The day that I mad this I was 5 from Shelby Joy"
(self explanatory *made)
 Here is a little of Kadence's work that was hung in the hall.  It's a part of the Leader in Me program their school does.  When asked what she wanted to achieve today, she wrote "I want to not wery about my sergery." Then it asks how she will achieve it and she wrote "colm down sing a song the docters and nurses are nice."
 Kadence was also recognized by the school as being a leader.  "Kadence begins with the end in mind when she gets to school on time each morning." She was so beyond proud of herself! I don't know which was better, that she was recognized or that she was so proud of herself. 
 Not a kid thing, but I have a pretty great husband who leaves me notes and my favorite candies (Of which there are many to choose from) Love him too!
 I love that my girls enjoy helping me make treats
 This is Shelby on her birthday.  She just wanted to color so we let her color on some wrapping paper.
 Here's what she did..."To day is my birthday Hra!" (Hooray)
 Shelby gives at least one note/picture away each day.  "Thank you for a grate birthday Mom and Dad!"
 I love to just watch as my girls play together.  This was a day when I didn't brush their hair a single time all day, they just had a lazy day and enjoyed playing in this box until it tore to shreds.  (Then we rode down the stairs on the cardboard, but that was more dangerous than tender) These girls love each other so much and are genuinely best friends.  I hope they stay that way forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment